LanScan Pro is a simple and efficient IPv4 network scanner that discovers all active devices on any subnet: the local one, or any public subnet that you configure.
- Auto-detection of configured interfaces: Airport, Ethernet, virtual interfaces,...
- Scan the IP range you like, from 1 IP to the whole IPv4 address space!
- Scan your local network with ARP packets
- Scan public IP network ranges with Ping / SMB / mDNS packets
- Display the IP address, MAC address, hostname and vendor associated
- Hostname resolution: DNS, mDNS (Apple devices) and SMB (Windows devices)
- Custom hostname edition
- Export results in CSV files
- No limitation on the number of devices found!
Comparison with the free LanScan edition:
- Scanner enhanced and faster
- Public IP range scan
- Export in CSV files
- Hostname resolution without restrictions
- Hostname edition
- Better look!
Minimum OS X version is now OS X 10.7 running on a 64-bit Intel processor (commercial version)
Scan public networks, not only the local one: Internet, HTTP servers, VPN networks ...
Export results in CSV files in a custom folder
Total rewrite of the scanner code: consumes x8 times less CPU and x10 times less memory on each scan
Total rewrite of LanScan hostname resolution code, now fully asynchronous